Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I f*ckin hate cheat meals

Vascular Freak

:rolleyes: i get way to carried away and feel like a worthless piece of shit after....i think i am donw with cheat meals...instead i am gonna allow myself a iced mocha latte once a week after the gym rather than this food taht i get carried away with..

for your entertainment here what i ate at 8pm after an intense leg session this morning, 45 mins cardio this evening....t3/clen...no carbs all day just 6 whole meals of chicken steak eggs tuna and veggies....then i ate between 8-9:30 pm 7 servings anpb, 40 g whey shake, 7 servings mixed planters nuts, 2 slice pizza, protein bar, pecanabon from cinabon, and a vanilla ice cream wit oreos/reeses/cookie dough/m+m toppings loaded up....wtf i know its pointless but i couldn't stop...fuck the cheat meals i can't control it....my lower back blows right up when i have these meals..and i shit my brains out for like 2 days :evil:

but on the bright side i nailed 405 for 8 reps today at a body weight of 190lbs and 7% bf while low carbing...that is about all a cheat meal is good for.......strength

oddly enough those carbs prolly made ur muscles look really full...if uve been really depleting carbs that is

bro, cheat meals are a nessecity(sp?). i too feel like a douche after a 3x3 from in-n-out and some fries and a milkshake-but GODAMN!!! it has to be done from time to time. i in no way have my diet dialed in, but i stay away from fast foods, fried foods, and have cut down on my dairy intake. but evry once in a while i need a mufuckin cheeseburger, nah mean?!

X Man said:
oddly enough those carbs prolly made ur muscles look really full...if uve been really depleting carbs that is

well it does BUT when i eat till im stuffed then it actually just fills out my gut....a good cheat meal when i control it is pan fried sweet potatoes with olive oil and ketchup along with some grilled chicken...the cheat part of the equation comes from the large portion size....now that fills me out and is a productive cheat meal...pizza and ice cream is just plain ole cheating...nothing good comes out of it...i am so pissed at myself....i cna't believe i am as lean and vascular as i am after eating this shit so often....its def the tren and t3, its keeping me lean but i never like using aas as a crutch.....

i am gonna post up everytime i blow my diet....and you guys better rip me a new asshole.......i never used to cheat but now i know i can get away with it so its tough sometime to avoid it when im starving

Vascular Freak said:
but on the bright side i nailed 405 for 8 reps today at a body weight of 190lbs and 7% bf while low carbing...that is about all a cheat meal is good for.......strength
and sometimes maintaining sanity.

Vascular Freak said:

Solid bro, was that squat, dead or bench?

Parm said:
Solid bro, was that squat, dead or bench?

that was for squats...below 90 degrees and no wraps or belt, the food + gear makes you feel so damn powerful...i am used to using ass for cutting only

I had 1 Hamburger , French fires and 5 beers last night :( with Calamri as an appetizer

My Best friend acquired a rather valuable piece of property and so we celebrated
and now becuase I drank the next 2 days of training will suck

Rosanne (the girl in the photo) calls that the "last supper syndrome" ...you eat everything you wanted leading up to it, as if it's the last time you'll ever be able to eat....

LegExt2.jpg

2.jpg

Top Bottom