Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't even like coming on here anymore

Big Buck

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I'll still check on this board randomly when I get time off. (to perform moderator duties, etc.) but I don't think I'll be posting here much anymore. (not like I post here much lately.) It is not fun, like it used to be. I miss the old crew.

you are a MOD.. do your part to get BO$ ans TheSalami back.

If you dont enjoy this place, why the hell would you want to be a mod??

Jus step down and make room for someone else who cares bro.

What a piss poor attitude..

Steroid_Virgin said:

You're just a ray of sunshine aren't you?

dballer said:
you are a MOD.. do your part to get BO$ ans TheSalami back.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Its very legitimate question... If I had some one working for me say what he said.. his shit would be in a box and his ass would be on it's way out the door.

If you dont like or support the cause, why are you involved at all?

Steroid_Virgin said:

Like I said in my 1st post, I will still log on to perfrom my duties as a MOD and post on some of the other sections. (anabolic and training)

Steroid_Virgin said:
Its very legitimate question... If I had some one working for me say what he said.. his shit would be in a box and his ass would be on it's way out the door.

If you dont like or support the cause, why are you involved at all?

So a mod can't rant about the things he dislikes on a particular board? I guess I should give you my modship right? :rolleyes: Maybe things will pick up and I'll post more...who knows. I'm not giving up, I'm just frustrated w/ where the board is now.

Buck..

I agree.. and you have been quite an asset to the chat board... Maybe I was hoping you'd reconsider and contribute and be more active, instead of pulling a 52 fake out... I see a lot of people comlpain about the board lately.. We need good people to balance out the crap... not less good people posting.

Top Bottom