Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I did something nice..maybe i'm not an asshole

Kakdiesel

Banned
I know many of you guys think i'm a selfish asshole who is self-absorbed etc. etc. etc.

but i think i did something really nice the other night.

My friend in chiropractic school (in my class), got a job bouncing at this new club in Buckhead (coyote ugly)

anyways, he wanted to gain some size/mass..

Plus he is very prone to hair loss...

So I gave him twenty 4mg tabs of proscar, 20 pins, 20ml of 120mg/ml of Tren, 20 50mg winny tabs....

Just gave it to him for free basically..cuz he's a good kid, nice as hell and he's got the genetics even the pro's would be envious of.

I feel pretty good about helping him out.

ok, you guys may carry on now :)
 
do you always flaunt the good deeds that you do?

today at lunch I put a nickel in the "help the retarded kids with lice foundation" jar at the quick-e-mart across the street.
I came running back in to work and spent an hour walking from desk to desk telling people that I did that.

I'm a good person, and I want people to know about it.
 
I do this everyday:

I make a point to stop either on my way to or from work to help someone on the side of the road.

This way, when ole St. Pete starts listing all the crappy stuff I did I can always say that I made a point to do something nice once a day.

That might just earn me a spot in Hell that's not quite so hot.
 
They have this thing at Denny's that takes money, and says Help Plunge a Child.

I don't know exactly what that means, but I figure if it helps the kids out, it's gotta be a good thing.
 
HappyScrappy said:
do you always flaunt the good deeds that you do?

today at lunch I put a nickel in the "help the retarded kids with lice foundation" jar at the quick-e-mart across the street.
I came running back in to work and spent an hour walking from desk to desk telling people that I did that.

I'm a good person, and I want people to know about it.

Hey, I flaunt everything I do baby!
If I were to rate my level of evillty, I would rank about 7.5 out of ten.

I just do good deeds as a PR spin.
 
What the hell is wrong with hair loss on a man?

Damn, I'm pissed if this "stuff" you gave him helps him in that department....ASSHOLE!:)
 
Code said:
I just do good deeds as a PR spin.

I try to do good deeds when I can - I figure they make up karmically for all the times I'm a dick.

hell, that is what good deeds are really for - to make you feel like a better person.
 
SOrry Scrappy..i didnt mean to brag about what i did.

I just thought since many of us use special supplements that we always bitch and moan about when we get scammed or lose money on them or use TOO much money etc. etc. etc., that its not too often that we give our fellow buddies free gear.


oh and the proscar/tren combo wasnt given to him to use together.

he doesnt have any test and i told him the winny/fina would be mild if best on hair loss and told him to keep it when he wants to do a heavy test/androgen cycle.
 
Kakius Dieselus, I realize your intentions were inherently good, but think about it from another viewpoint. Has your friend juiced before? If he has never touched the shit before, you have now probably created another potential gear monger. Not that this is a bad thing, but no one does just one cycle. He's going to feel like a god once he goes on and won't want to come down from that feeling thus bridging to other cycles, repeat until he's tired of not having a pair of nads that he can roll around like pool balls, then come off and crash into depression. It'd be a cold day in hell before I ever considered myself a saint for giving someone some drugs that they don't need to be on. And I have given my friends my fair share of free bags of weed just cuz they were out and needed some shit to relax. I don't go home and think to myself, "Wow what a nice thing I did!" I do know that my inherent intentions were good in wanting to help them take a load off their minds, or in your case have your friend be big enough to intimidate rowdy club hoppers, but it's still not quite "saintly."
 
hey supersize...

no he's no novice to gear at all...actually he's done around 5-6 cycles in his lifetime..he knows what he's doing, he knew what he wanted, and i just gave it to him cuz he was my friend.
 
Winstrol is one of the worst on the hairline. Nice thing you did indead.

I came back to edit this cause it looks like I'm being sarcastic when I re-read it. I meant that it was an awasome thing. I wish my buddy paided for my next cycle.
 
Last edited:
flex123 said:
Winstrol is one of the worst on the hairline. Nice thing you did indead.

not for everyone - but yeah, for some it is (myself being one of them).

nearly any amount of winny for me and after like 3 days I'd start seeing hair falling out big time.
I could do any amount of test and not see it - but the winny and the primo made my hair dump out.

fina didn't for me at 75mg a day - but it did at 150mg a day. fina also increases hair growth on the rest of your body... mmmm - gorilla.
 
Damn! i dont know if nice is the word, but you did him a huge favour. Probably one that will be returned to you in the near future....saaaaay next cycle? hehe:D
 
HappyScrappy said:

fina also increases hair growth on the rest of your body... mmmm - gorilla.

pops.jpg
 
Once, in a veritable fit of selflessness and altruism, I put premium gas in a rental car. For I am a giver.
 
That's some premo stuff you gave him. I hope he appreciates it and takes full advantage even though he didn't have to pay for it. People are often prone to waste that which is given to them.
 
Top Bottom