Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I did something nice..maybe i'm not an asshole

Kakdiesel

Banned
I know many of you guys think i'm a selfish asshole who is self-absorbed etc. etc. etc.

but i think i did something really nice the other night.

My friend in chiropractic school (in my class), got a job bouncing at this new club in Buckhead (coyote ugly)

anyways, he wanted to gain some size/mass..

Plus he is very prone to hair loss...

So I gave him twenty 4mg tabs of proscar, 20 pins, 20ml of 120mg/ml of Tren, 20 50mg winny tabs....

Just gave it to him for free basically..cuz he's a good kid, nice as hell and he's got the genetics even the pro's would be envious of.

I feel pretty good about helping him out.

ok, you guys may carry on now :)

do you always flaunt the good deeds that you do?

today at lunch I put a nickel in the "help the retarded kids with lice foundation" jar at the quick-e-mart across the street.
I came running back in to work and spent an hour walking from desk to desk telling people that I did that.

I'm a good person, and I want people to know about it.

I do this everyday:

I make a point to stop either on my way to or from work to help someone on the side of the road.

This way, when ole St. Pete starts listing all the crappy stuff I did I can always say that I made a point to do something nice once a day.

That might just earn me a spot in Hell that's not quite so hot.

They have this thing at Denny's that takes money, and says Help Plunge a Child.

I don't know exactly what that means, but I figure if it helps the kids out, it's gotta be a good thing.

HappyScrappy said:
do you always flaunt the good deeds that you do?

today at lunch I put a nickel in the "help the retarded kids with lice foundation" jar at the quick-e-mart across the street.
I came running back in to work and spent an hour walking from desk to desk telling people that I did that.

I'm a good person, and I want people to know about it.

Hey, I flaunt everything I do baby!
If I were to rate my level of evillty, I would rank about 7.5 out of ten.

I just do good deeds as a PR spin.

What the hell is wrong with hair loss on a man?

Damn, I'm pissed if this "stuff" you gave him helps him in that department....ASSHOLE!:)

Code said:
I just do good deeds as a PR spin.

I try to do good deeds when I can - I figure they make up karmically for all the times I'm a dick.

hell, that is what good deeds are really for - to make you feel like a better person.

Top Bottom