Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I did it !!! I did it !!! HAHAHAHAHHAAAA you bitches, thought it would never happen did you?

Re: I did it !!! I did it !!! HAHAHAHAHHAAAA you bitches, thought it would never h

Cal_21 said:
there is an advertisement for "gay gangstas" who want to meet each other. One would think that the two terms are mutually exclusive...

Rumor has it in the gay world if you screw a Jeff Stryker dildo on the end of your Saturday Night Special it functions as a silencer.

With a rag and match, you can turn a bottle of poppers into a miniature molotov cocktail. Kind of small though. About only useful if you are firebombing their pet Shitzu.

Gay gangstas give new meaning to the term "gangbanging".

Just the other day, I saw this gay gangsta hanging out around Wilton Manors. With one of his pants legs rolled up like he just got out of jail and shit, jaywalking back and forth in a desperate attempt of attracting an arrest so he could go back. Then a car full of rival gangstas from the Rollin Collar Poppas came by....

window in the car was lowered....

arm came out the window.......

insturment of death flashed in the sunlight.....

and just like THAT *snap snap*....

home boy got asphixated with a whole damn bottle of Drakkar.
That shit was horrendous.

Re: I did it !!! I did it !!! HAHAHAHAHHAAAA you bitches, thought it would never h

AAP said:
Rumor has it in the gay world if you screw a Jeff Stryker dildo on the end of your Saturday Night Special it functions as a silencer.

With a rag and match, you can turn a bottle of poppers into a miniature molotov cocktail. Kind of small though. About only useful if you are firebombing their pet Shitzu.

Just the other day, I saw this gay gangsta hanging out around Wilton Manors. With one of his pants legs rolled up like he just got out of jail and shit, jaywalking back and forth in a desperate attempt of attracting an arrest so he could go back. Then a car full of rival gangstas from the Rollin Collar Poppas came by....

hahahahahaahahhahaha your post must have been caressed by the hand of Zeus

AAP said:

lmfao! good shit

Top Bottom