Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I couldn't believe it.........

If Sureshot wasn't just plain full of shit , I'de say he should get medical attention for either serious secondary pulmonary edema or gas producing cellulitis (gangrene) , but being as this post is just a pile a newbie bullshit , I won't.

First off ---What are you taking(AS) I had a buddy who years ago as a teenager was taking winny, anadrol at 200mgs a day and halo if you can believe that and his feet swelled up real bad------Doc said it was his liver, put him on some meds and he was fine but dude you need to see a doc------Are you fucking around with slin-----diabeties(sp) can swell your feet up----Not trying to scare you but if my feet had shit coming out of them, I would be right to a hospital!

is it just me? maybe im a sicko or something, but things like that are kinda cool to do. if they dont hurt that is.

one time i almost blew my fingers off and i had massive blood blister that didnt hurt after a while. i dunno but it was fun poping them and watching the blood come out.

not fun like "HAHAHAH WEEEEE FUN" but more like "woah this is kinda cool"

then when they dried i picked them off and there was fresh skin under there.

maybe im a weirdo but things like that are kinda cool to me.

your so full of shit the city is getting you confused with the water treatment plant.

I think you should jab one of those rigs in your head and see if you can drain some of that shit out.

Top Bottom