Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I changed my routine to 1 bodypart a week

gorth97

And I'm gettin weaker... I used to train each bodypart 1.5-2 times a week depending on the rotation.

This is weak.. 1 week is too too long.

DO YOUR CHEST ROUTINE BACKWARDS..
INSTEAD OF DOING BENCH,DUMBELLS AND CABLE CROSSOVERS
START WITH DIPS,PUSHUPS. INCLINE PRESS ETC..
PEOPLE WOULD GET TIRED OF EATING THE SAME FOOD EVERYDAY.
SO YOUR MUSCLES DO THE SAME WITH THE SAME ROUTINE...YOU HAVE TO MIX IT UP,SHOCK THE MUSCLES.....

That's definitely not usual in my opinion. I have to train my muscles only one time per week otherwise I would be overtraining...

You can slightly increase your volume/workload when only hitting bodyparts one time per week because you are giving them longer to recover. Good luck!
:D:D

Stick to what works for you.

i think training 1 muscle group one time per week is good cause you change it that way so you can hit that muscle group harder if you are still doing the same routine as you were when you were training 2 times a week of course they are going to be weaker because they are used to being worked more than that. Change your routine so that you are hitting them more intense now that you can focus on one muscle that day you can take you time and warm up with slow controlled reps so you can make sure you are getting a little bit of blood flow for the rest of that killer workout you are going to put yourself through.

Last edited:
Top Bottom