Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I cant front on this movie

Kakdiesel

Banned
I saw Shrek last night with this girl i'm talkin to..damn it was a pretty good movie! I was defnitely suprised and impressed with the graphics and animation...the whole time I was thinkin, damn if i was high right now this would trip me out...

the music and stuff was funny too..did anybody else see it? it was WAY more adult than a "kiddie" movie...even talked about gettin head and shit...

comments/???

SHREK was pretty good. i liked it. saw it last weekend. i may go see the animal this weekend. not sure...:)

Kakdiesel..What's up Buddy?? bro same thing with me i went with this one girl im seeing last week. It really was more of an adult film then a kid flick. The animation was pretty sick as well......Now the real question is what went on after the flick???

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!? THE LITTLE MERMAID IS A GOOD DAMN MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHALALALALALALALA DONT BE SHY... YOU GOTTA KISS DE GIRL :D

E

took my little sis to see it and i laughed my ass off at it. i swear the adults were laughing ten times more than the kids.

yeah did u notice the king's name was "farqwad" as in "fuckwad?" LOL and when robin hood's lil jingle with the merry men and the next line was supposed to be "i like to get good HEAD"?? LOL damn i was rollin at some of that shit..and I cant front Eddie Murphy was fuckin hilarious as that donkey..I mean you know its real humor when he doesnt even have to cuss and its hilarious...

I know, I love that name! Dirty little bastards at Dreamworks:D

One thing I found interesting about the animation is that they had to make the princess LESS photorealistic to blend in with the rest of the movie. They could make her look that real. Makes me really interested to see just life-like Final Fantasy is going to be. The previews look very interesting, but it's hard to tell real it will all "feel" as you watch the film unfold.

E said:
WTF!?!?!?!?!?!? THE LITTLE MERMAID IS A GOOD DAMN MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHALALALALALALALA DONT BE SHY... YOU GOTTA KISS DE GIRL :D

E

Bro...you know the songs and shit .....thats pretty damn gay.....j/k...i cried a few times during the little mermaid.

I have a few friends that worked on Shrek - that has been in the works for at least 3 years - I remember seeing early shots of it and thought it was amazing. then forgot about it and saw the previews and I was like holy shit, so and so worked on that!
I also taught this one guy in college how to do 3D stuff, and then the little fucker went and got hired by squaresoft in Japan (b/c he was from Japan and they want people that can speak both Engligh and Japanese) and he worked on Final Fantasy.
pisses me off. I didn't even think he was that good. bastard

Top Bottom