Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't believe I'm eating........

lol so true Sassy...

Not so happy right now, cause it's 6am and I'm working my jaw out again!

Miss24k said:
:p mmmmmmmmmm yummy sweet potato.......so yummy :p

Ooooooooooooooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow starts day 1 of 2 High Carb days.........Sweeeeeeettttt Tater!!!!!! Yay!! :elephant:

jenscats5 said:
Ooooooooooooooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow starts day 1 of 2 High Carb days.........Sweeeeeeettttt Tater!!!!!! Yay!! :elephant:

oh man.. and I just started low calorie/carb cycling today :bawling:

Ischia :worried:

Sassy69 said:
24k - do you put anything on that ol' horse to make it taste like something besides a saddle??

:lmao:

Yes I did... lots of Mrs. dash herb and garlic and very spicy!

Oh and check this out, so Thursday afternoon I get to Toronto and go to sign in and I see my trainer, so he's asking me how I feel, and we're talking so I tell him about the running around that went on to get this damn horse meat. He starts laughing and is like well you could have had chicken breast. :rolleyes: I was like well that's not what it said, it said horse meat. And he was like well it's nice to see just how well you listen!

You start taking things literally....

These sorts of things are points of constant contention between me & my trainer. Makes for high blood pressure moments that often end up as being pretty funny. But it continues to boggle the mind what we do for comp.

Sassy69 said:
You start taking things literally....

These sorts of things are points of constant contention between me & my trainer. Makes for high blood pressure moments that often end up as being pretty funny. But it continues to boggle the mind what we do for comp.

You know... we do some crazy stuff for competition. Like at 2am friday morning I was eating a cold steak(pre-cooked) out of a ziplock while lying down in my bed with my head up just enough to eat the damn thing, then it was back to sleep.

Top Bottom