Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i burn 5000cals a day because of my job?

kicka-aussie

i burn at least 5000cals a day at work and gym after work, i can eat about 4000cals clean, will it matter if i eat crap to make up for the lost calories as im trying to bulk, and should i still eat shit loads of carbs at night or will this result in body fat over night?

im only 160pounds 5'7

Cant be right.

EG - 1 hour on the cross trainer will burn approx 500 cals. 10 hours no stop will burn 5000 cals. 10 hours of carpet laying - not likely.

would ignore the cal counter.

In terms of fast food - sound like u are an ecto. I would eat moderately clean but incorporate junk food as well for a tru bulk. your light for ur size so go for it

yeah i thought it seemed abit out, i gain slow but when i over eat i put on body fat quick, so i dont wanna over do the diet as im under 10% . ive gotten upto 185pounds on a test deca cycle but put on to much body fat and looked crap

work out your maintenance calories (see stickies) - 1000 cals over shouldnt make you fat. start 1k over and keep slowly increasing till u see fat gain. that should be ur sweet spot.

Expect to put on fat if ur bulking (say an extra 2% BF) - u will gain more muscle and can lose the fat later on.

The 5000 figure undoubtedly refers to total daily expenditure, not specifically what's burned during his job. Just to clarify. Although at 160 pounds, that's probably still more than what he needs.

Top Bottom