Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I bought a Juicer

not that juice (steroid) but a juicer for vegetables everymorning..

Heard wonderfull benefits from doing this everyday I know doesn't have much to do with nutrition with bodybuilding but doing this for anti cancer and anti inflammatory factors

Anybody else juice? any recipes? mix protein with juice?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Hi Lift.

I bought another new juicer for Xmas. There are many healing properties that juicing has to offer, not to mention improved skin quality, energy, anti aging, tons of good benefits. Different veg. offer different benefits. Main thing to remember is to use lots of green veg. and not much fruit. Don't mix fruit with veg EXCEPT for Apple's. You can use those with any veg to add sweetness. Also, cut juice with half water to keep blood sugar level. Here's what I like to mix together

Celery
Cucumber
greens, I.e. spinach, collards, kale
Cabbage
Apple
carrot
Radish
Parsley

Hi Wont great to hear from you man

Thanks for the info how long have you been jucing you feel the benefits yet?

im on my first week going well loving it think my skin has improved already but ive dropped all sugar since Christmas so could be that. .

Thanks for the recipe ill try it out...
I try not to use any fruit but sometimes ill throw in an apple..

I use alot of sweet potatoes carrots spinach celery and tomatoes dont care about the taste I just down the fucker than have a protein shake after nearly 2 pints of water before I head out the door :)...

I never heard the water blood sugar thing? I havent been mixing water I heard to add a little olive oil to make beta carotene more absorbable?

Thanks man

I used to use one all the time but the upkeep and cleaning became a hassle.

i highly recommend one though for those looking to lose weight.. a veggie shake is a good idea for those who find it difficult to eat enough veggies

use carrots to sweeten the shake up.. ginger if you want a spicy taste.. celery is good too

I almost got one and did some reading on it, and decided not too. Juicers extract the liquid and leave behind the fiber and stuff. It seems that it would be better to use a blender to make your drinks and get the whole fruit or vegetable, no?

the stuff that it leaves behind you can save up and use in soups etc. thats what i used to do. it really got my health turned around years ago

Be sure to watch Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. Its a documentary about juicing and all the benefits. You can find it on the web or netflix.

ah steve dont I know it takes me around 25 mins in the morning to chop juice drink and clean such a pain in the ass but I spent around €250 on it so im gonna keep at it for at least 3 months veg is costing me around €15 a week not buying organic too expensive. ..

Thanks man I'll watch that tonight heard someone mention that documentary before

cheers...

Top Bottom