Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I bought a Juicer

LiftLearnLove

not that juice (steroid) but a juicer for vegetables everymorning..

Heard wonderfull benefits from doing this everyday I know doesn't have much to do with nutrition with bodybuilding but doing this for anti cancer and anti inflammatory factors

Anybody else juice? any recipes? mix protein with juice?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

I almost got one and did some reading on it, and decided not too. Juicers extract the liquid and leave behind the fiber and stuff. It seems that it would be better to use a blender to make your drinks and get the whole fruit or vegetable, no?

Have a juicer at home like it but hard to clean considering buying an emulsifier at least you are getting the full nutritional value of what you put in and it also has more uses too.

try blending spinach leaves and ginger in a blender doesn't work....

yes u miss out on fibre but all the natural goodies are still in the juice.. there is no way u could eat the amount of veg u can juice each day no way... but I do eat veg throughout out the day aswell..

Mixed fruit juice in the shops is useless... processed suger added garbage. ..

yes ur right they are a nightmare to clean ha but getting faster each day

You are right a blender isn't good for spinach leaves, but aren't there machines that smash up vegetables but still give you the whole food?

maybe something industrial but nothing on the market

If u were hardcore u could eat the chunky dried up vegtables with a spoon or mix in a soup but im not that hardcore

That is what I meant by emulsifier two home examples that work well are the montel Williams health master and the nutri bullet they spin at higher rpm and have more power then a standard blender. Buddy of mine does do spinach

and what about a whole apple, Orange, sweet potato? ginger?

No way its goin to smoothie them ingredients

Juicers are the best I bought mine from south korea there mad for them over there

I have a Jack lalanne juicer and also a nutri bullet. I think the texture of the nutri bullet can be crazy at times. but don't forget to ear solid veggies as well. it is not a replacement for them

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom