Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I bet you that Bill Gates asshole

limewire/kazza and the like is TERRIBLE. I never download that shit. I would rather pay for programs than have all that spyware and adware on my computer.

There was a great documentary on the science channel about the PC industry. From the Altair B up through the Windows 95 launching.

superqt4u2nv said:
No he just pays people to make shitty software with poor OS that has tons of holes.

i'm gonna go ahead and disagree.. he makes his os's so dumb asses can use them therefore more people will use operating systems as opposed to a redhat..

Phaded said:
i'm gonna go ahead and disagree.. he makes his os's so dumb asses can use them therefore more people will use operating systems as opposed to a redhat..
If he made a decent OS they wouldn't need to come out with patchs once a month for all the holes.

superqt4u2nv said:
If he made a decent OS they wouldn't need to come out with patchs once a month for all the holes.

the interface to windows is made to be user friendly.. i'm assuming he'd have to sacrifice that if he wanted to make an os that didn't have as many holes.. and then if it wasn't as user friendly people wouldn't buy it.. and then if people didn't buy it he wouldn't be the richest man on the planet..

Angel said:
So what are you trying to say here??
That because it is on "my computer" it is my fault?
Fucking limewire and all that crap!!!!!

If you're installing all these MP3 viruses like Limewire and Kazaa, then yes, it is your fault.

Sorry.

:cow:

Top Bottom