Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I believe this to be a gravely important issue for our safety: Rec. drug discussion

i see where ur coming from but personally i think that the dea coulndt be bothered to difrentiate between roids and rec. drugs. they see all drugs all bad and even tho ur not a junkie they still see u as one.
i see u dont want to be associated with other types of drugs for fear of ur particular drug having more heat put on u. which is valid. but IMO unnecessary becuase they prob make as many steriod busts from the internet as they for rec. drugs on the internet.

Incorrect jacob.

The DEA I believe can be loosely quoted as saying: "We do not really have steroids on our radar. You dont see people knocking over a liquor store to get steroids."

They most definitely distinguish between recreational and anabolic substances.... but if they feel that our anabolic guys can lead them to recreational busts they will most certainly put more heat on us.

BTW, In my experience, MOST sources honestly do NOT carry recreational drugs, and I have NEVER seen one carry coke, heroin or any of that crap...maybe some local guys might, but not 'net sources.

What was the name of this board again??

Go to High times board if you want to discuss that shit..

The internet is big enough for everybody, we dont want Rec

drug use posts here..and the majority of people feel this way..

If you feel the need to discuss this ..please...there is a time and

place for everything...nothing personal.. lets use some common

sense:mix:

I just want to go on the record saying I think anabolic use AND recreational drug use are inappropriate.

I know I've made statement, in gest of course, playing around about questioning about subjects such as this. But, truthfully... anabolics and rec drugs are an abomination to all that is good and holy in America.

Furthermore, I think you should go easy on Ashcroft. He's a patriot and a great American. And should have been a senator representing the state of Missouri right now.

God Bless America and God Bless John Ashcroft!

the less attention we draw, the better.

It makes no difference, prescription or no prescription, the more we talk about......the more attention we draw.

Good thread Frac

Bunkka said:
I just want to go on the record saying I think anabolic use AND recreational drug use are inappropriate.

I know I've made statement, in gest of course, playing around about questioning about subjects such as this. But, truthfully... anabolics and rec drugs are an abomination to all that is good and holy in America.

Furthermore, I think you should go easy on Ashcroft. He's a patriot and a great American. And should have been a senator representing the state of Missouri right now.

I can barely comment....I could have sworn America was about personal freedom. I don't want to take this further but you have zero right, moral or otherwise to tell me what I can put in my body, and what I cannot Bunka.

bigdelt69 said:
the less attention we draw, the better.

It makes no difference, prescription or no prescription, the more we talk about......the more attention we draw.

Good thread Frac

Tongue planted firmly in cheek, man.

Bunkka said:

I assume this is a joke...

The problem that I have is that most here find some sort of justification in doing steroids for their own personal satisfaction. Most here have not touched a drug or done anything that puts them on the other side of the law so they don't truly comprehend that what we are doing is illegal. We may not agree with the laws but nevertheless we are commiting a felony everytime we stick that pin in or swallow that tab. The feds aren't dumb like you said. They have already figured out the internet game. They either don't have the budget, have better things to do, or are incredibly dumb. You gotta admit, it's not hard at all for someone to come here for a while, gain the trust of everyone, then ask for x amount of sources. I just don't see the connection when it comes to bringing more heat to our board. Have you ever read about people being busted on dancesafe.org, pillreports.com, or even drugseekers.com which is a board publicy advertising which pharmacies to use. I've even seen a couple sources that most would know that advertise there. Bottom line. It's not gonna do a damn bit of difference if we talk about it or not.

Top Bottom