Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I appreciate the kind words guys

Sorry to hear about the flood Traz...I do know what you're going through. A good friend of mine is a chef who works for Emeril. He lost everything down in New Orleans in Katrina...Didn't have flood insurance either. The dude has to start over. Best to you and your family my friend.

Traz...my sister's place was also flooded and she is on the 18th floor. Pipes were bursting in her brand new condo. You guys in TO have been getting horrible weather. Hang in there.

Update: Fire dept. apartment building not suitable for living. locked out of my apartment. cannot get access to my furniture / clothes / stuff.....moved into a cheap ass motel for about a week and a half until I found a new place in Brampton....bad neighborhood...hope i dont get shot lol

kinda living out of a suitcase in my new place until fire dept. is kind enough to let me back into my old place to get my shit...

big dispute between landlord and cops too so everything is locked down

Fuckin shitty bro. Hope shit works out. Sucks being in a strange place without your things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Fuckin shitty bro. Hope shit works out. Sucks being in a strange place without your things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Mr T never wore no long ass black vest like that

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Update: Fire dept. apartment building not suitable for living. locked out of my apartment. cannot get access to my furniture / clothes / stuff.....moved into a cheap ass motel for about a week and a half until I found a new place in Brampton....bad neighborhood...hope i dont get shot lol

kinda living out of a suitcase in my new place until fire dept. is kind enough to let me back into my old place to get my shit...

big dispute between landlord and cops too so everything is locked down

Acceptable excuse to go on a looting spree.

Top Bottom