Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I am such a meathead LOL

Scotsman

New member
I am lying here on the hotel bed posting on elite. I have three captains of crush grippers and a quart of powerade. Best I can do for a gym down here.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
I am lying here on the hotel bed posting on elite. I have three captains of crush grippers and a quart of powerade. Best I can do for a gym down here.

Cheers,
Scotsman

better than my "1pt. 6oz" curls with this stone ruination i.p.a. :)
 
You could always squeeze in a forearm work out on that bed...
 
i can get the #2 witrh both hands for reps

,my ole training partner can get the #3

(ill never be able to #3)
 
Top Bottom