Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am @ a plateau with my calfs. Perhaps they have reached they're natural potential?

blood_drinker

My calf's are huge. It's my best bodypart after my back.
While walking up the metro lines every one talks to each other about how massive they are, and sometimes about how they're too big (i love it though).

Right now, they are at a plateau. I cannot get them sore anymore. And they are not growing.

I do 4x sets of 6-8 reps with calf raises
then i do this with the hack squat

and that's it. They have responded perfectly in the past.
But I know that they need some more advanced training now.

Please post an explosive routine. Thanks

Here's mine:

Standing Calf Raise: (target reps, get 'em and I go up in wt.) 15, 12, 9, 9, 15

Seated Calf Raise: 3 triple drop sets (i.e. 95-65-35)...get 15 on the first set and I adjust the weights up from there.

Next time I do calves, I reverse them. Doing the heavier wt on the seated and doing the drop sets on the standing. It's worked well for me.

blood_drinker said:
My calf's are huge. It's my best bodypart after my back.
While walking up the metro lines every one talks to each other about how massive they are, and sometimes about how they're too big (i love it though).

Right now, they are at a plateau. I cannot get them sore anymore. And they are not growing.

I do 4x sets of 6-8 reps with calf raises
then i do this with the hack squat

and that's it. They have responded perfectly in the past.
But I know that they need some more advanced training now.

Please post an explosive routine. Thanks

Very good exercise for the calves is:

100s. Pick a weight that you can do for 20 reps. Do 5 sets of it with as little rest as you can. next day calves will hurt.

try that! Good luck walking the next day!

Here's one that helped me and my friends:

Calf raise on leg press: 3 X 12-15 reps + one drop set to failure

Seated calf raises: 3 X 20-25 + partial reps after last set

Standing 60: Bodyweight only (but if yours are that strong, maybe more?) 20 reps w/ toes out, 20 toes in, 20 toes straight. No rest.

Fascia Operation

Get a piece of stainless steel wire about the width of a coat hanger, hammer the tip flat, and machine it to get a rear cutting blade. Sort of like those ones that hunters use to skin game but about the thickness of the fascia. Then cut a small hole in the skin at the bottom of the calf, insert the wire, push it to the top of the calf, then pull it back, slicing the fascia in the process. Take plenty of pain killers first. It's going to hurt like hell. And make sure everythings sterile. This will give the calf some more room to grow. Do it on both heads of the calf.

Of course there is probably some surgeon that will perform the operation provided you have the $$$$'s.

:D

Top Bottom