foreigngirl
New member
why guys have girls avi's? Even if it is for K, the girls will give them some if they have a hot guy. Or is it
?
?
?what would happen if I put a hot guy in my avi cause I loke looking at hotties?hotzie said:cuz i enjoy seein a hott chick when other guys post and yes it would be very wootoom to have a guy in your avi
i would red uforeigngirl said:what would happen if I put a hot guy in my avi cause I loke looking at hotties?
No dice there chick. We dont like looking at man-ass. Only hot girl-ass.foreigngirl said:what would happen if I put a hot guy in my avi cause I loke looking at hotties?
I have no issues w/ it personally...foreigngirl said:what would happen if I put a hot guy in my avi cause I loke looking at hotties?
no , leave your ass up thereforeigngirl said:OMG at all of you. I'm not a dyke, so I'll have a hot guy avi![]()
you ok maing?biteme said:WHere is the ceiling on the universe? And what lies beyond the ceiling? How can it go on and on and never end. Perplexing.
goodniteforeigngirl said:you ok maing?![]()

hey, me toohotzie said:goodnite![]()
foreigngirl said:you ok maing?![]()
biteme said:Oh yes and thank you for asking. That's just me being me.![]()
foreigngirl said:OMG at all of you. I'm not a dyke, so I'll have a hot guy avi![]()
foreigngirl said:why guys have girls avi's? Even if it is for K, the girls will give them some if they have a hot guy. Or is it?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














