Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I always wanted to know

cuz i enjoy seein a hott chick when other guys post and yes it would be very wootoom to have a guy in your avi
 
hotzie said:
cuz i enjoy seein a hott chick when other guys post and yes it would be very wootoom to have a guy in your avi
what would happen if I put a hot guy in my avi cause I loke looking at hotties?
 
foreigngirl said:
what would happen if I put a hot guy in my avi cause I loke looking at hotties?
No dice there chick. We dont like looking at man-ass. Only hot girl-ass.
 
pathetic really
 
foreigngirl said:
what would happen if I put a hot guy in my avi cause I loke looking at hotties?
I have no issues w/ it personally...
it's comprehensible amongst heterosexual beings.

Plus, I already know you're hot anyway... :p
 
WHere is the ceiling on the universe? And what lies beyond the ceiling? How can it go on and on and never end. Perplexing.
 
foreigngirl said:
you ok maing? :)

Oh yes and thank you for asking. That's just me being me. :)
 
cause a) it is a celebration of hot, beautiful, sexy women and b) the board seems to enjoy it immensely. and just for the record - I get almost as much K from women on EF as I do from the doods for my cokeslutvatars.
 
Top Bottom