Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hypoglycemia?

Dabuff is right, likely not hypoglycemia. Pancreas makes insulin in response to ingested carbs. Pancreas also makes glucagon, a hormone which is produced in response to hypoglycemia. The liver makes and stores some sugar, so when hypoglycemia ensues, pancreas releases glucagon which induces liver to release its sugar stores. That is why people starve to death and die of dehydration, but not hypoglycemia when they go long periods without eating. Also, why liver problems can contribute to low blood sugar.

I have heard of unexplained hypoglycemia, but I find it much more likely your symptoms come from high blood sugar, or something else from all the supplements, amounts, or timing of them.

This man knows his shit. Glucagon is always why our brain functions at night.

Some supplements, Divanyll and GMS may cause bouts of Hypoglycemia. I would suggest cleaning up your diet and perhaps substituting insulinogenic sugars for complex carbs.

This may sound a little strange but I belive that I went into a stage of hypoglycemia yesterday. The reoson being is that I am currently taking a creatine based supplement that is loaded with 76 grams of sugar per serving, also I am on a heavy duty weight gainer that is loaded with 150 grams of carbs. I had a serving of each within a two hour span( as I always do on workout days). After dinner I felt very dizzy, light-headed, and I was extremley shakey. I threw down a dozen cookies and felt better almost immedeately.

Does this sound absolutely absurd? Is it possible to make yourself diabetic when spiking insulin levels with supplements?

Please reply with any information or experience.

Sounds like your going hypo to me. Get a glucometer and strips and test yourself.

Top Bottom