Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut

Truthugs

I just bought it and its supposed to make my metabolism go much faster so I lose fat. But some people say its dangerous.

please tell me if i should use it. i wanna lower my bodyfat

I had no results and I got headaches from it. Way too pricey, xenadrine worked way better for me. Same price, almost twice the supply. Maybe you can trade it in or get a refund.

Not really

Yep alot of people fall for it. The main effects and the reason it works for some people are as follows.

1. It speeds your metoblism up, but only 3%, not much at all so not to good of a gain there.

2. People tend to eat less/healthier while on diet drugs simply because they wanna get the most out of it. This contributes alot in my mind to the weight loss people experience.

3. It pumps people up to go do stuff, more active/cardio so they burn cals there.

4. Appetite suppressent, which adds to #2

Not bad over all, but save your money and buy a cheaper product and you'll do as well. Look for one with yohimbe hcl, its an effective fat cutter for "problem areas"

D on't look
N ow but there is
P robably a better choice

I'm with leanteen....xenadrine works much better....I did have very few good results from it but xenadrine works much better.

Top Bottom