Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut vs. Xenadrin

Distortion

which do you prefer? i have heard good things about xen, along with really bad things. Hydroxycut i have heard so so responses

I have used both and like them equally the same. I would pick xenadrine though, as its cheaper, and you swallow less pills per day.

i use one equate(walmart) brand stay awake pill 200mg caffeine one two way action minithin (found at truck stops and 7-11's) contains 25 mg ephedrine hcl and 200 mg guanifesin (SP) an expectorant and one aspirin generic. cost is much less and you know you are getting the eca stack pure and simple if you want to add stuff read the labels on your fav product and add seperately save much money:angel:

hydroxycut is expensive compard to being able to but the three in real form which is better anyway,
epehdrine hcl
caffiene tabs
asprin

ADIPOKENETIX

When i first started using fat burners, hydroxycut and xenadrine worked fine. But after a while, like anything your body gets used to it. I've had better results using Adipokenetix and MD6. throw in a little T2 by biotest and watch your metabolism shoot through the roof.

Top Bottom