Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut for abs

UnReal23

Hey guys, I know this is overdone, but I'm trying to get my stomach to be flat, not necessarily a 6 pack, but just flat. I'm currently taking hydroxycut, and do cardio/weights 4 times a week. It's usually about an hour of weights (low weights and high reps), and 3-4 miles running on the treadmill. Pretty confident that in 1-2 months I can erase the fat that's just under my skin, BUT this fat (visceral fat I believe) that lies deeper inside, how do I get rid of that? Will my exercise/hydroxycut be able to remove that? I'm not exactly eating like a rabbit, but neither do I splurge on fatty foods. My lunch is usually the killer, 3-4 times a week I end up eating something greasy for lunch. But dinner is always sensible, usually fruits, yogurt or a bagel etc. My workouts are always at night around 9. I'm 5"10, around 170..just need to lose a few pounds of fat, How hard it is!! If I sound ignorant in anything..plz excuse me, I'm trying. Thannks for any advice, I appreciate it.

If you don't have a clean diet, neither Hydroxycut nor any other supps would remove the fat from your stomach !

Well of course, Hyrdoxycut is not going to magically give someone a six-pack - but it can certainly help....provided your diet is clean and you are not genetically predisposed to carry excessive adipose tissue around your abdomen.....but I am a firm believer that EVERYONE can make improvements on their physique - sure you may not be able to get as shredded and ripped as you might like - but this doesn't mean you can't make any progress at all!!

I have to say that in my own experience, diet is the single most important factor in bringing out those abs!! I would also have to say that fruits, yogurt and bagels and not exactly the best kind of foods to be eating if you really want to lean out....

Base your meals around lean protein sources like chicken and turkey....and eat plenty of green veggies like brocolli....and drink tons of water.

If your going to be cutting carbs, compensate for the calorie loss with plenty of EFA's (from flax or fish or what have you)....the last thing you want to do is excessively restrict your calorie intake - the only thing this will do is bring your metabolism to a grinding halt!! Feed the machine - but be consistent and persistent!!

You'll never get a well-defined midsection if you eat a greasy lunch everyday - no matter how cleanly you eat the rest of the day. It just doesn't work like that. It's a lot of effort - but it's worth it...

Check out Crum's diet for more ideas on what and how to eat....

Last edited:
I agree....check out crum's diet....if your diet is full of carbs and not enough protein you won't see those abs anytime soon...and throw some Yohimburn on those abs, it's an awesome topical fat burning product that many people on this board have used and had great results with....I'm gonna order some myself soon...if you don't know about the product, do a search and I'm sure you'll find a link somewhere...I'm too lazy to find it myself!

Here's my modified diet

Thanks for the advice everyone. I put together a shaky diet plan, one that is realistic for me. With my work schedule it would be hard for me to get in 6 or 6 meals everyday. It's only 4 meals a day, but all good foods I think. Here goes:

-Breakfast: Whey Protein shake and an apple
-Lunch (around 1) : a sandwich, with whole grain bread, and
some lean torkey/chicken/ham, and some veggies. 4-5
strawberries.
-Early dinner (around 5): Some brown rice and kidney beans on
the side, and a few sauteed veggies thrown in for flavour.
-Post workout: Whey proein shake, Toasted whole gran bread
with low fat cottage cheese.

And also drink about 10 glasses of water, which I already do.
Does that sound ok? Are condiments like no fat mayo/salad dressing bad to use? And I really love musrooms, are these ok to eat?

Thanks again.

Yohimburn

I researched this Yohimburn product a bit, seems like not that many people have tried it. I guess I'm pretty skeptical since it's a rub on and pretty pricey too. But the few opinions I did read said that it works.

Top Bottom