Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hurt? Need some advice

Duramax747

Good Broly
Ok So im 22 6'1" 215lbs.
Im currently on a 6 week helladrol/ 6-MDROL cycle.
Now im starting to have some pretty bad pain down the bone of my forearm, its not in my elbow its on my forearm.
Anybody experience this? know why it happens? anything I can do to fix It?
I can barely do an arm day because anything I pick up hurts like hell.

Sounds like tendonitis.. there is no cure except rest.. I had it last year and it sucks big time. I had to take 4 weeks out to recover

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I call this forearm splints. just like shin splints but they are on your forearms. i wish i could wave my magic wand and heal you or tell you to take something for them but i would be lying to you.

you will get this from overtraining and/or not enough of a base/conditioning prior to using steroids or improving too rapidly.

another way you get these is from poor wrist strength.. do you wear gloves/straps? if so stop using them.

ease off training heavy, if it hurts don't use that movement. if you keep pounding away the problem will continue to get worse

I don't use gloves or straps my guess this is from improving to rapidly. It never used to happen until I started using PH's. well I guess it's good I only have a couple weeks before my cycle is over. I suppose my PCT will consist of some resting too. Unfortunately.

I don't use gloves or straps my guess this is from improving to rapidly. It never used to happen until I started using PH's. well I guess it's good I only have a couple weeks before my cycle is over. I suppose my PCT will consist of some resting too. Unfortunately.

you don't need to rest.. you just have to avoid the movements that hurt.. you can still work your arms.. they key is lighter weight

allow your body to catch up to your improvement.. if you are improving too fast then i would stop taking the helladrol now... you can start it back up at a later time.

Well the things that hurt the worse is preacher curls even with the easy curl bar. Any straight bar curls. Like even closing a tale gate on a truck triggers it. Looks like ill be sticking to some light dumb bells. I start my 4th week of helladrol tomorrow. Should I just complete that week and call it quits? Instead of doing the 6 weeks?

Are you talking about the wrist wraps that's have the hook on them? Because that's when it hurts the worse when I'm done with my set and I open my grip.

versa gripps.. look them up.

they are awesome.. takes almost all the pressure of your forearm when gripping what ever device you are using. Works on barbells, dumbbells, anything..

Top Bottom