Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hunting guys i found a bow need advice

theoak01

i found a bow in a local pawnshop for 90 bucks,its in decent shape but has no sites or any fancy stuff,i know i need to get it restrung but does this sound like a decent deal,its a bear bow

thanks guys

uhmmm.... wouldnt you want to buy it somewhere where you have the warranty, etc? and a place where they will help ya out if ya need it and will make adjustments for you if need be? most outfitters are very good with dealing with customers (the ones i've used anyway)

just my opinion

hell for example you can even go to dicks and buy a bow and they'll site it in for you, set the pull and everything

I think you can beat that deal----check out ebay---You can probably get one decked out for a little over a hundred by Bear---Look for the Bear one-cam. I personally have a Martin Firecat and I love it.

Good Luck

Feel free to PM if you want to know any spec's

no matter what bow i would buy ill need the string adjusted to my reach,this is just cheap and i dont want to spend alot of money right now on this,i would be getting a site on it once i got it strung up properly but this is my way of getting into bow hunting,im getting bored with my rifles i need a challange

and its 90 canadian not american so its about 50 bucks american
im going to bed ill look at this tomorrow when i get home from school so keep the opinions flowing

Last edited:
You buy the bow to match your draw length.

Bows only have so much room for adjustment.

Look at the sticker on the lower limb.......should tell you all the info. draw weight, let off, axel length, draw length, etc.....
For deer hunting you want at least 60.....I have shoot 82 for years.

Bear.....no way for 90......They aren't that much new.
Also you don't know what has happened to this thing.

Some idiot could have dry fired it a bunch of time.
The last thing you want it a bow blowing up on you.
It can get ugly.....had a buddy get a broke nose when his PSE went.

Top Bottom