Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hungover thread

G

Gambino

I woke up feeling real shitty this morning, tried taking a shower to wash away this dirty feeling...i still feel dirty. I need to molt my skin. who else got pissy last night?

lol @ you people being gluttons for punishment. now dont get me wrong, I enjoy a bottle of wine or champagne as much as the next guy, but why get so intoxicated that you're actually experiencing pain and discomfort the next day? ouch.

I knew there'd be a meeting place for us drunkards

drank about 20 MGD's through out the day yesterday, then went out to see some bands and I switched it up to vodka. Needless to say i got plastered and feel like shit right now. I need to take a good hangover crap and eat some pancakes.

Smurfy said:
lol @ you people being gluttons for punishment. now dont get me wrong, I enjoy a bottle of wine or champagne as much as the next guy, but why get so intoxicated that you're actually experiencing pain and discomfort the next day? ouch.

stupid isn't it? I don't get billigerant, proly only had 9-10 duffwisers, but when i drink i stay up waaay to late...that always makes me feel like shit.

every hangover morning I think about not drinking again, why damage my body like this, but then I have a drink and start to feel good so i have 10 more. Besides I'm much handsomer when I'm drunk.

GoldenDelicious said:
bro - he woke up feeling dirty on a sunday morning even after a shower...i think someone has tasted teh gambinass :worried:

someone has tasted my ass? wtf? lay off the bottle, take a rest, then come back and post here. coldblue's posts make more sense than this

Volva_Diaphragm said:
every hangover morning I think about not drinking again, why damage my body like this, but then I have a drink and start to feel good so i have 10 more. Besides I'm much handsomer when I'm drunk.
youre much more handsome when Im drunk, too.

Top Bottom