Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HumanTarget, patsfan, phaded.

jon79 said:
little dog? wtf?

It was the famous line from The Wizard of Oz. LOL Thought it was a bit of dark humor considering the situation... ;)

Also my Mari's favorite movie... "Mami, someday I am going to be over the rainbow with you."

Something that too many board members seems to forget... WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS behind the keyboards.

jon79 said:
yea i would fuck your little old ass up

ya think?

i can hold my own. and i fight dirty.

BIKINIMOM said:
It was the famous line from The Wizard of Oz. LOL Thought it was a bit of dark humor considering the situation... ;)

Also my Mari's favorite movie... "Mami, someday I am going to be over the rainbow with you."

Something that too many board members seems to forget... WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS behind the keyboards.
:nerd:

HumanTarget said:
i can't wait for Lestast to be taken down by dog the bounty hunter. they'll be callin' Lestat a dog hating basehead on tv and then form a prayer circle and shed some tears for his soul....
Do you really think we need to bring out "The Dog"? I think he's wife can take care of Lestat all nice and tidy like :)

BIKINIMOM said:
Oh hush up you! and I agree with Inkspot. I think that Beth could most likely bitchslap 99% of the bigboy wannabe gangstas of elite. :lmao:
i am not a wannabe

Top Bottom