Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HumanoVar

You've brought up an excellent point. Chrysin = crap, Methoxy = even worse, DHEA = even worse than that!!!!!

I was/am still wondering whether to try this chicken crap product... lol. I don't know if it will work or not.

I was leary of buying (the gains reported in LBM by AS users was to unbelievalbe) it but had to try it. I have to say it helped my sleep better than ZMA, melatonin, kava kava or anything else I've every tired, well at least that's OTC.

How is the sleep on this? Do the vivid dreams make it fitful? Any comparison to melatonin or gabapentin dreams? Does the product itself make you drowsy after taking it or does it seem to aid your sleep/wake cycles?

Ok bros,

I just received 2 bottles of HumanoVar and a jug of HumanoPro.

I will be using 6 caps of HumanoVar a day along with 2 servings of HumanoPro post-WO.

Since each bottle is 60 caps, it will be a 20 day cycle at approx. 700mg of Humanofort per day.

I will keep you posted on my progress.

Wow, this stuff sounds quite promising. I think I'm going to stack the chicken embryos with bull's balls and beetle wings, and see just how huge I can get.
:p

"Wow, this stuff sounds quite promising. I think I'm going to stack the chicken embryos with bull's balls and beetle wings, and see just how huge I can get. "

Alternatively you could take pituitary and testicular extract from cadavers and porcine pancreatic extract and make a wonderful stack.

Top Bottom