Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Human Growth Hormone Supplement Patches

SupplementJunkie

High End Bro
Platinum
What's up guys. Anyone here besides myself have any experience with AgeForce HGH Powerpatches. I have been using them for over a month now..The owner stated that these patches are suppose to contain 25mg of real HGH in the patch. Now I know that HGH is heavy and would be crazy hard for it to get through the skin via transdermal administration. However, this company claimes to have done it..

So far I have noticed better sleep, lots of dreams, slightly increased hunger, and I look a little leaner. The results are similar to when I ran Anabolic Innovations HGHup last year minus the test boosting effects.

Thanks..SJ

hmmm hard to sell me on this.. although sj tried it all

It could be a product mimicking HGH,thats a hard call,esp considering how delicate the molecules of HGH are constructed.

I've seen orally active HGH peptides. Very new to th market though. No first hand feedback yet.

Well I am going to run it for a full four months. I just started month number two. I cant wait until I start training again to see if it brings on any additional effects..They were running a half off coupon for their products which is why I bought them this time, but that might have expired by now. They have been very pleasant to deal with and would probably offer similar coupons in the future. They just came out with a melatonin patch and also have a test boosting patch and a pre/post workout patch..I am curious as to how the pre/post patch works..

SJ

sounds alot like that d-blade junk that was overhyped a few years ago on here that ended up being nothing

sounds alot like that d-blade junk that was overhyped a few years ago on here that ended up being nothing

Huh, I will have to look into that. What is interesting is that a particular chem company just came out with a new Sarm MK-677, that is supposed to be an orally active compound that boosts Ghrelin. Very intersting products here..

SJ

Top Bottom