Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hulk Labs

The thing is I already shot half a cc In To my butt cheek...I lift hard everyday, after the gym I get really hungry. I don't get cut it anything I just get big. I'm stronger and Just as fast as my peers. I've tried dieting To loose weight but I get weak... really weak...I was talking to a guy(the guy I bought the stuff from) In the gym and he said to shoot 1ml every week and drink test booster after 8 weeks and I would be good... honestly I will take advice if you guys could help find a way to stay strong and cut weight

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

The thing is I already shot half a cc In To my butt cheek...I lift hard everyday, after the gym I get really hungry. I don't get cut it anything I just get big. I'm stronger and Just as fast as my peers. I've tried dieting To loose weight but I get weak... really weak...I was talking to a guy(the guy I bought the stuff from) In the gym and he said to shoot 1ml every week and drink test booster after 8 weeks and I would be good... honestly I will take advice if you guys could help find a way to stay strong and cut weight

How old are you?

Besides, 1 shot of .5ml isn't going to do anything. You could stop right now and have absolute zero side effects.

Stay strong and cut weight? It's called a proper diet. You can't possibly drop lots of fat and keep the same strength levels unless you use strong steroids and have a strict diet, which said steroids will destroy your cardio since that is a "concern".

You won't see performance enhancement at 1ml per week on test. All it will do is shrink your balls.

LMAO NOOOO never take cycle advice from a dude in the gym. That's like buying weight gainers from the 125lb kid at gnc. You just don't do it.

You need to understand steroids, diet, on cycle support, pct and natty boosters a lot better before trying to cycle.

Top Bottom