Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hubei Clenbuterol 0.04mg

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Anyone ever use? Opinions? Results? This is the clen that my friend is taking (along with AGs T3).

0.04mg = 40mcg correct? So starting dose of 20mcg daily is half a tab.

How is the quality of this brand?
 
AAP,

I bought a few thousand of them recently. They come in packs of 25 no?
The quality is good from the batches I got. I can only compare them to some Liquid Clen. They aren't any STRONGER but not noticably weaker than the liquid I have used (AG guys)..

For the price, if its what I paid, you can't go wrong...
 
Last edited:
Unless your friend is a girl, I wouldnt break them in half. Starting dose of 40mcg (1 tab) is fine..By the way...

Mine had a "C" stamped on them and the pack said....
clenbuterol hydrochloride 0.04
Hubei Huangshi Nanshang Co.,Ltd

in red and blue print.
 
JuicedAthletics said:
Unless your friend is a girl, I wouldnt break them in half. Starting dose of 40mcg (1 tab) is fine..By the way...

Mine had a "C" stamped on them and the pack said....
clenbuterol hydrochloride 0.04
Hubei Huangshi Nanshang Co.,Ltd

in red and blue print.


Same kind I got. "C" on front, scored on the other side.

same package too.
 
I just picked up 10k of them myself. I think they are the best money can buy in tab form. They are no longer made in China however. I get mine in the blisters which is nice.

Much better than any Mexican brand I have ever used.
 
clenbuterol-50tabs.jpg


For those who need a visual.
 
Those are the only type of clen I have ever used so I can't compare them to any other brands. I have had great results using them to loose the last few lbs to reach my goal weight. The .04 prep is much easier to dose then the .20 I would imagine. All the pics and descriptions on this thead match the ones I have used as well.
 
Top Bottom