Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Howdy y'all!

Well dont leave us hangin......give us all the details!! age, weight, bf..goals...you will find all ya need to know here..just take your time and read through old posts...you will gain more knowledge here than anywhere else!:D

I'm 24, female, from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. No boyfriend. Don't want one and don't need one. I have a 10 month old son named Seth Julius. I gave him up for adoption but I still get to be a part of his life. I teach dance at a dance studio here in Sioux Falls. I'm 34D-22-28. Medium length red hair, green eyes, 4ft 8in, and 95 lbs. I get told that I look like Gillian Anderson.

Well, welcome to the most addictive boards on the net! You'll meet totally cool people here - smart, helpful, supportive, honest, disciplined, friendly, and super knowledgeable!

Hey - I know someone in South Dakota - her name's Granma Schmidt. Do you know her? (LOL - just pulling your leg. I don't think she lives in Sioux Falls) ;)

Top Bottom