Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How toxic IS fina????/

can it be used safely with winstrol?.....inject would be better but can it be used with winny tabs?.....anavar?.....dbol?....just trying to get a cycle figured out....thanks

Winny and fina are hard. I am doing both now. My piss is Nuclear Yellow even though i drink lots of water. Fina is the harshest i have used yet.

just got a script for propecia, can it be used with fina?....is it effective with winstrol as well?....what about primo....sorry for so many q's just tryin to figure some things out

i'll prolly use the winny and fina together for 5 weeks along with prop for 8 and maybe some dbol and suspension at the start.....just gonna do a short cycle of fast acting gear.....2 months

I know that finasteride doesn't help with winny or primo.

As for using the fina and finasteride together, I have heard both that you can and you can't......

johnny tougharms said:
just got a script for propecia, can it be used with fina?....is it effective with winstrol as well?....what about primo....sorry for so many q's just tryin to figure some things out

You can get gyno when using finastride and fina.

And fina CAN be used for extended periods of time safely! Too much hype going around about it being toxic.

Maxx >>>>>

fina..

Hey bro;

I am taking fina now, 75mg/ed and I am on day 10. Getting stronger already, 265 to 275 flat bench, 335 to 385 on squat, 145 to 165 on my standing e-z- curl. I absolutly love this shit!! My first cycle in 5 yrs. Do a search and you can get a ton of info on fina, I read an article which stated Trenbolone acetate,(the active agent in finaplix-h), is a "very potent class I anabolic and the only reasonable stack to go with this would be test." Also it's a fable that fina is nephrotoxic, there is no proof that fina adversly affects your kidneys. To be safe I would run test 250 - 500 per wk with the fina and at wk 6,7 or 8 stop the fina and finish off your test. in the remaining 4-6 at 500 - 1000ml per wk followed by clomid.

If your worried about kidney or liver sides utilize flax seed oil, cranberry extract, milk thistle, green tea extract or any combination of detoxifyers you preffer.

Later...Barbell265

:beer:

:need karma...please....help....me....:) :

been on fina for 4 weeks now with no real bad sides. 75mg ed.
At first sleep was a bit hard but i am use to it now.

im going to add testprop this next few weeks.

Top Bottom