Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to widen lower chest?

paintballproam

Hey guys, need some advice on how to widen up my lower chest. I always use a wide grip with any of my benching, but I can't seem to get the width id like in my lower pec. Advice?

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

eat more. a "wide bottom chest" is the same a wide anything else. You can't just make half your bicep wider or longer you have to grow the whole muscle. To grow muscle you need to eat more food and lift heavy weights. No single exercise will make a chest "wider"

Dips, Inclines , Fly's (all types) will help the outer part of the chest grow to give the (wider) look.
Oh, and dont ALWAYS use wide grip for benches. Different angles will promote more growth.

Decline dumbbell flys jack my lower chest up and the pumps look like they expand lower outer chest. Of course go with a weight you can control and get a good stretch when your arms are extended out. I don't usually do them but i see a guy doing decline cable fly crossovers, probably another good one to focus on the sides of lower pecs.
And dips like brown says above, they friggin kill my lower chest.

Top Bottom