Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to take ECA most efficiently?

nodiggitydave

Hey all,

Just started taking an ECA stack.
E- 25mg, C- 200mg, A-100mg per serving (2 tabs)

I'm taking 3x servings a day.
I try not to take after 4pm so it doesn't interfere with my sleep.

What's the best way to take it?
I've been taking a serving in the mornings on an empty stomach, skipping breakfast. But I'm starting to think maybe breakfast is more important to get my metabolism going.

Thoughts?

well.......

you are honestly running too much mate. the body can only take so much stim in its system before the effects wear off.

my best advice from experience, once serving in the am...............and take benadryl 50-100mg for 2 weeks. after 2 weeks switch to geranium to trick the body into burning more fat. then after those 2 weeks, start up with benadryl again and discontinue the stims. you should not stay on for more than 4 weeks.

You need breakfest! Unless you are doing fasted morning cardio then taking the eca, it will work better but still you need to feed after. Skipping breakfest completely is counter productive.... Keeps you catabolic. Your schedule is the way I run it but after 4 weeks I do run benadryl to refresh my receptors.

What does Benadryl do? I think that's available in the U.K.

I have quite a few pounds to lose, that's why I was taking 3 servings. I will drop this down to 2 servings and only run it for 4 weeks.

Thanks guys.

I usually take the recommended dosage early am if it's just before cardio (followed by a shake) and then again mid afternoon a couple hours before my evening workout. Pretty straight forward bro.

Benadryl is good for upregulating your receptors that get worn down from the ephedrine. I'd take 25-50mg of benadryl for the first 5 days after you come off your ephredrine cycle.

I think in the U.K the active ingredients in benadryl might be different... since Ephedrine is illegal in this country.
Can any Brit's chime in? Would be nice to "refresh my receptors" as I don't have the same buzz off ECA anymore. :(

I got told by a nutrition expert that if you were looking to lose body fat and you weren't hungry, you didn't need breakfast.

The whole benadryl thing is hogwash IMO. Just take two weeks off once your done.

Best thing to do is run 25 E/200mg C/ 100mg A 1x per day and work your way up to a MAX of four doses in a given day. Once you taper up to that....hold the 4 doses for a week and then start tapering back off as you see fit.

You could run it like this 1/2/3/4/3/2/1

Top Bottom