Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to squat for HUGE ARMS

You realize how much work a sprinter, gymnast, wrestler etc does? They live in the gym and working out. It's their careers and/or only hobby. If you go tot he gym 3/4 days a week then do fucking squats and stop being lazy. If you have the dedication, time, work ethic to be a world class sprinter or boxer then train that much. If your goal is to get big arms then you have no where near the drive to get to a professional boxers work ethic because it starts at a very young age.

This forum can find excuses for anything. One fuckin class of people can get out this world arms without doing squats and this forum claims they don't have to because of it.

Wickedly big gymnasts?! Lmfao.

Gymnasts are shrimps that are lucky if they top out at 165lbs with moderate to small legs.

The physics alone make this the way it is.

I guarantee you have NEVER seen a 6ft tall 200+ lbs male gymnast win bronze or better in any olympics.

The amount of torque/tension placed on your muscles alone if you weight 10 pounds more than the other guy is a huge difference.

This is why you will never see an amazing 175lbs female ballet dancer. Sure there are some very talented dancers out there that are of the bigger frame. I happen to know one that went to Juliard's, but she has never and would never be the star of a ballet nor can she perform the absolute hardest techniques adequately because when your mass and weight surpasses a certain point it literally then takes superhuman strength to perform some of the feats.

I have known a couple of genetics freaks in my life that literally defied the laws of physics. I knew a Tongan kid in highschool that weighed 275lbs at 5'10", 17 years old. Built like an absolute brick shit house. His first time in the gym he could do strict reps with 405 on the bench and raw full squats with 500lbs. I still to this day think if that kid had the right life coach or whatever that he woulda been the strongest human being ever born. NO bullshit.

Another guy I knew was built like Casey Viator and at 5'11" and not having trained at all for over a year could do a standing backflip, do strict seated db presses with 85's for 10+ reps, easily deadlift 500lbs raw, and was freakishly athletic and powerful and coulda been a pro bodybuilder np.

But, these are absolute freaks of nature. Hardly people I would ever use as an example for anything.

I followed Stewart's principles for years and I have to say dont know the guy except from his books but he is on the money and I have to give him his dues. Is money well spent if anyone is interested!
Add juice to his principles and you geting somewhere:)
Managed to get my arms to 21" from 18.
His arm specialization routine is awesome!

This remainds me I need to do another run with it soon.

I followed Stewart's principles for years and I have to say dont know the guy except from his books but he is on the money and I have to give him his dues. Is money well spent if anyone is interested!
Add juice to his principles and you geting somewhere:)
Managed to get my arms to 21" from 18.
His arm specialization routine is awesome!

This remainds me I need to do another run with it soon.

You got the point his programs goes well with steroids.
Did anybody see Stewart McRobert picture by the way?
:confused:I don't think so.

You realize how much work a sprinter, gymnast, wrestler etc does? They live in the gym and working out. It's their careers and/or only hobby. If you go tot he gym 3/4 days a week then do fucking squats and stop being lazy. If you have the dedication, time, work ethic to be a world class sprinter or boxer then train that much. If your goal is to get big arms then you have no where near the drive to get to a professional boxers work ethic because it starts at a very young age.

This forum can find excuses for anything. One fuckin class of people can get out this world arms without doing squats and this forum claims they don't have to because of it.

Have you read the title of the thread? It is how to get big arms, not how to be a sprinter, wrestler, or gymnast. NONE of those things are at all good for getting big arms.

Ghetto: That Tongan kid sounds ridiculous man benching 405 for even one rep in high school is almost unheard of let alone doing more than one rep. I swear those island guys are all ridiculous, almost all the hawain guys I have met in my life were built like shit brick houses and stronger than shit

I doubt Stewart's theory.Yes you have to squat but it's no way to build huge arms without arm's exercises.
Squat's building huge ass not arms.

I doubt Stewart's theory.Yes you have to squat but it's no way to build huge arms without arm's exercises.
Squat's building huge ass not arms.

some arm specialization is good yes but you can be absolutely massive all over and have huge arms without ever touching a curl bar

Awesome advice, except i'm 6'2" with long ass legs and squatting is really hard for me. (deadlifting on the other hand is easy) I never back squat because of spinal injury, so i only front squat, which i do 225x6. (i weigh 200) Squatting a lot for tall guys is really hard and squatting 1.5 (your body weight) x20 for me would be like for a 5'10" guy squatting 2.5 bw x 20. Deadlifts i'm doing 1.5 x20. Thats all i wanted to point out.

You got the point his programs goes well with steroids.
Did anybody see Stewart McRobert picture by the way?
:confused:I don't think so.

No, I dont think he claims to be huge or anything he is more of a gym rat and what I like about him that he wrote from his failure and experiences.
He just happens to be right and what he says actually works. He doesnt even preach steroids I just added them in as I went along and it worked even better:)

Top Bottom