Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to lose fat without losing strength

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
For the last 4 weeks of my cycle ill be on masteron, test e, and beastdrol.

Basically what are all my options I can do to lose some unwanted fat without sacrificing muscle/strength gains? Basically I'm at 10% but i have the stubborn oblique fat. I wanna get rid of it but not trying to cut if you know what im saying? Im already pretty cut

Here's what I have so far
Green tea
Dermatherm Target
Test + Masteron :biggrin:
low carbs?

???????

please help add to the list:biggrin:

that was my first thought. arent you the one that says you eat whatever you want? just clean up the diet and eat healthy not just becausde of the little bit of fat but also for the long term.

so I will clean up the diet but what are the extras I can add. When i clean my diet it will be:

NO fast food
ANPB instead of skippys (fuck damnit!)
no chips

So once i do that what else supp wise can I add for fat loss?

Try a CKD bro. You'll shred and gain muscle. You won't need much of a deficit with your bf level

Supp wise-i like 7-keto dhea. Really makes me SWEAT!

good luck bro, sweet bike btw

Try a CKD bro. You'll shred and gain muscle. You won't need much of a deficit with your bf level

Supp wise-i like 7-keto dhea. Really makes me SWEAT!

good luck bro, sweet bike btw

Thanks bro, i fuckin burned my leg on the pipes and i just shaved my legs so it hurt like a bitch haha

CKD, that is probably exactly what im looking for. High protein high fats right? Isnt there a thread around here that has all that info? Thats exactly what I want to try. God i already sweat like a madman but i guess a little more wont hurt :)

Green tea
dermatherm target
7-keto DHEA
ECA

Top Bottom