Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to increase protein content?

Mr.Dedication

High End Bro
Platinum
So I was planing on making these with power butter but I was wondering if there was any other ingredient that I could add to increase the protein content. No like protein powders but some food content...if this makes any sense

Bro. use your powerbutter on the bars. Then add more powerbutter on top like a layer of icing. Its very good, and adds more protein for bulking up!

Bro. use your powerbutter on the bars. Then add more powerbutter on top like a layer of icing. Its very good, and adds more protein for bulking up!

Whaaaaaaat!!!!! Dude that sounds freaking amazing! I'm going to try that ASAP. My mouth is kinda watering right now lol.

Whaaaaaaat!!!!! Dude that sounds freaking amazing! I'm going to try that ASAP. My mouth is kinda watering right now lol.

This sounds so good. I use power butter in mine I really love the chocolate banana but never thought to out a layer on top. I will make sure to try it this way next time

So I'm in love with the choc banana flavor and I'm thinking it might be even better with a scoop or two of banana delight need 2 whey in it. What do you guys think ?

I've started adding different flavors of whey to build sometimes. Like I add the PB to the top like icing(just like wilcox recommended) and then pour some WTBM on top of it. Taste pretty freaking good.

Try using a chocolate flavor liquid amino acid for a boost. And thank you for supporting us.

Top Bottom