Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Cut

tommy5555

I am 34 male 5'5' 148 pounds bodyfat 18% looking to learn how to cut.

The more I read the more confused I get "eat more eat less no carbs more cardio lift heavy" High reps Low reps

Is there anybody out there can give some direction to go. I like to find a well balance workout routine with step by step but can't find one that I trust.

Last edited:
There are numerous ways to cut. You have to use trial and error to see which your body responds to best. Some prefer low carbs. Some prefer carb-cycling. Some do cardio, others not at all. Spend time reading everything you can on this site and try to piece together what will work best for you. It's impossible to tell someone "do exactly this 1:, 2:, 3:, etc." and expect it to work without knowing more than their username on a forum.

Thanks for the reply I know I have to find a diet.

Is there is great workout routine to follow I am fit and muscular just to need to lower the fat%

Note I can't do squats bad knee.

try carb cycling. 50 grams of carbs on day 1 and 2, 1.5 grabs of carbs per lbs of body weight on day 3. then start on day 1 again.

i found it worked really good for me.

Top Bottom