Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to choose

breasmama

I'm about 5ft 1 and 185 lbs. I would like to get down to 130 at least. Between winsrol inj and anavar oral, I'm really confused which one to lean towards. All I want to to cut my fat and do one cycle only. I am very active and eat pretty healthy... Does anyone have any helpful suggestions or info?

have you looked at the sides of either of those drugs?

by pretty good Im guessing terrible (your diet)

read the diet/fitness stickies at the top of the womens section.....come up with a diet and fitness plan and post it

also, do you have any medical conditions?

I'm about 5ft 1 and 185 lbs. I would like to get down to 130 at least. Between winsrol inj and anavar oral, I'm really confused which one to lean towards. All I want to to cut my fat and do one cycle only. I am very active and eat pretty healthy... Does anyone have any helpful suggestions or info?

I'm guessing that you want a quick fix.
You're not going to find it here.
Why do you want to use steroids before tweaking your diet and exercise regime?
Post up your diet and exercise, exactly what you eat (portion size too) every day.
Start here and read all the articles.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...e-fitness-womens-forum-start-here-678961.html

Do you know what your bodyfat% is? Can you list EVERYTHING you ate and drank today at what time? Do you work out?

Neither anavar or winny or anyother steroid for that matter is a fat burner. You want to burn fat eat clean, lift weights and do cardio there is no magic pill that is going to save you. There is no quick fixs and no easy out it is all hard work.

you have to make a lifestyle change starting now. throw your tv in the garbage, dedicate 1 hour a day towards exercise. drink ONLY water and lots of it. eat lots of fruits, veggies.. stay away from dairy, meats, cereals and sugars

Anavar will barely suppress your appetite and winny wont do much of anything to help your situation. i wouldn't mess with either

Steroids aren't diet pills. If you try taking either product with too high of a BF% you aren't going to be at all happy with the results. In short, they won't melt fat away. Assuming you're in good health, fat loss is about diet first, combined with exercise.

Take this as I'm saying it, a quick fix is just that, a temporary patch. It's not a solution. Getting down to a weight you can live with, to a body you're happy with, is about making lifestyle changes that are sustaintainable.

Hi Breasmama,
Good for you wanting to lose fat and get healthy. But I think you should talk to more of these women before you start steroids. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site. Superqt4u2nv has so many insightful suggestions and I have learned alot, so when they tell you to clean up the diet and exercise first they're not talking you out of them, it's just steroids won't do any good at all unless you work your ass off.
I'm on week 7 in a cycle of anavar and I have never worked so hard in my life. I have always been a "gym" person but now this is a whole different ball game.
Eggs, cottage cheese, spinach, tuna, almonds, and repeat. I eat this 5 times a week, I allow myself 1 regular day and 1 cheat day.
Your going to do what you want though, so I can tell you this, I had to quit a winstrol cycle because of the sides. It didn't agree with me at all. Sore throat and voice changes were immediate for me. Some ladies are quite fond of it and have no sides.
I have no sides at all with anavar. However I am having unintended consequences....I never work my traps and they are getting huge. People at work are even commenting on them..."omg look at your neck muscles" and a guy who has no idea said "lay off the roids", and I have long sleeved thermal shirts on. It's just one area of my body that develops really quickly even when I don't work them at the gym so keep that in mind

DO NOT TOUCH WINSTROL!! Just don't do it!
Save the Anavar for later. Right now is the time to adjust your meal plan. If you don't adjust that first there is nothing out there that will make a difference. All your results are driven from what you eat, when you eat, how much you eat and why you eat it. So the first thing you will want is help from one of the ladies on a meal plan. What is great about this is they have made all the mistakes and learned from them. That will save you time and stress. That means your results will come quicker if you listen to them. Add to that the fact that mentally you will feel great knowing that you are making healthy changes to your life.
Next up is how you workout. Have the ladies put together a routine for you. This will get you on target to building a little muscle. That is the key to losing fat. I am not talking huge or big. Look at the figure competitors. They all have muscle.
I always encourage women to write a journal. It will help keep you strong when you feel weak. Others will pick you up when you feel down. You will have a bunch of people supporting you.
I would hold off on steroids. They are the last piece to the puzzle. Its like putting racing fuel in a Prius. Until you build the machine to run fast and mean there is no reason to put top fuel in it.
You can do this. All you have to do is dare to try. That is the hardest part. It is also the most rewarding!
Go for it!!!
Best of luck! :)

Top Bottom