Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to cheat on gf while living with her

Lill' Brian

What do i do. We have been a item for a couple of weeks. She is a great girl but I need some new ass though but i want to keep her. She sees me every night so what do i do to screw another girl with out her finding out?

You're kidding, right?

Don't do it bro! I've done it many times and regret it. Turn it around and imagine some other guy fucking your girlfriend (maybe even better than you do) and her sucking his cock. How would you feel? It's bad karma and a piece of ass isn't worth it. Just remember the hunt is much better than the kill, the fucking is anti climactic (no pun intended).

Lill' Brian said:
What do i do. We have been a item for a couple of weeks. She is a great girl but I need some new ass though but i want to keep her. She sees me every night so what do i do to screw another girl with out her finding out?
You've been an item with a girl for two weeks.......but you already live together? What the shit?
I hope poontang #2 has her own place.
You're prolly gonna fuck up and lose them both....

Ulcasterdropout said:
You've been an item with a girl for two weeks.......but you already live together? What the shit?
I hope poontang #2 has her own place.
You're prolly gonna fuck up and lose them both....
i think UC is right, you are gonna fuck up

Top Bottom