Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How to burn fat off stomach during test cycle?

marcboarder

New member
Can you burn fat off your stomach during a test cycle? should clenbuterol be used? will taking anti estrogens and anti aromatastes help?
 
try using YES from the AF Store, it help with stubborn hard to shit fat

peeps on here have used it with great success
 
try tweaking your diet. it's the only way, with cardio. YES is for the last bit of fat and will not do anything with inches. it's a long hard road. it's a marathon and not a race. I've been hitting it hard, dieting whole 9 for 3 years now and still have the belt around the waist. I have had a 4 pack emerge in the last 6 mos. though. So I know I'm doing something right.

Good luck, there is no quick fix.
 
There is no such thing as spot reduction. If it were possible you could drink 2 cases of beer nightly and never get a gut as long as you do insane amounts of sit ups daily.

Weights/Cardio/clean Diet and no starchy carbs after 7pm.
 
Using an AI will keep your estrogen levels down which will help to keep you leaner. I have dieted on test. It's not the drug that dictates your bodyfat level.
 
use YES. after about a month u will see,YESw/ good carbs, none too late, hard training w/ consistant cardio, walk on HIGH incline. also use T rex.
 
You guys are making this WAY too hard. It's not any different than any other time. If you want to get leaner you diet, if you want to gain weight you eat more. It's not rocket science.
 
BigCracker said:
There is no such thing as spot reduction.

That's wrong. Yohimburn ES (YES) will release fat on his abs that would normally just sit there. GH has also been reported to remove ab fat when it's injected there. I agree that without using anything to influence the fat removal you can't spot reduce.



marcboarder, As was posted diet, cardio and weigh training are the biggest influence.
You can use SesaPure/Glucorell/Thermorexin to speed up the fat burning process tremendously.
 
Ulter said:
That's wrong. Yohimburn ES (YES) will release fat on his abs that would normally just sit there. GH has also been reported to remove ab fat when it's injected there. I agree that without using anything to influence the fat removal you can't spot reduce.



marcboarder, As was posted diet, cardio and weigh training are the biggest influence.
You can use SesaPure/Glucorell/Thermorexin to speed up the fat burning process tremendously.

You mean that yohimburn shit really works? I figured it was snake oil...like other supps that claim to do the same thing and don't. It's nice to know I can become a closet alcoholic w/o getting a belly should I choose that route in the future. :qt:
 
lol.. well you know that a2 receptors lead to the body holding onto and storing the fat that is rich with the a2 receptors.. your body tells itself not to burn fat from those areas.. YES turns off those a2 receptors so that you are able to mobilize and burn fat from that area.
 
The only way I've ever been able to get a whatever-pack was through strict, carb-restricted diet (and cardio).... admittedly, I was on tren at the time and I'm always on glucorell and sesapure..... granted, none of those things were the main factor to the fat-loss, but they helped I'm sure.
 
silverbackn said:
You guys are making this WAY too hard. It's not any different than any other time. If you want to get leaner you diet, if you want to gain weight you eat more. It's not rocket science.


exactly
 
They had some new studies that seemed to show the possibility of spot reduction based on theory that with extreme endurence style situps for example, eventually local fat stores will be tapped for energy. My recollection without having it in front of me was that it was more scientifically curious than actually useful in the real world.

Ulter said:
That's wrong. Yohimburn ES (YES) will release fat on his abs that would normally just sit there. GH has also been reported to remove ab fat when it's injected there. I agree that without using anything to influence the fat removal you can't spot reduce.



marcboarder, As was posted diet, cardio and weigh training are the biggest influence.
You can use SesaPure/Glucorell/Thermorexin to speed up the fat burning process tremendously.
 
You can't spot reduce. If you hold fat on your abs you will most likely lose fat from your lower body and other areas first and the abdominal fat will be the last to go. It sucks, but that's the way it is.
 
Makavelli said:
You can't spot reduce. If you hold fat on your abs you will most likely lose fat from your lower body and other areas first and the abdominal fat will be the last to go. It sucks, but that's the way it is.
Exactly, if you want to lose fat from you abs you have to lose it from everywhere else.
 
gettinripped said:
YES is for the last bit of fat and will not do anything with inches.

I disagree.

I've been cutting since late August. On average, I've been losing an inch from my waist every month. I started using YES EF about 10 days ago, and I've lost a full inch from my waist.

I'm currently using 700mg/week of Enanthate, 6 TRex daily, 2 Glucorell before every carb meal, and YES EF every day before my workout. I've cut down from 263 to 232 since 8/25.
 
YES can certainly make a difference in inches if you're dieting and training correctly. It has several of the fat burners that are in Thermorexin. They are at a lesser dose but still enough to burn fat very well given enough time. And if you're using it with Trex it will be even faster. And bloat comes off very quickly when using YES.
 
YES+Triac

Triac if you know hot to use it after checking your thyroid.
 
Top Bottom