Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to 2 a day on cycle properly?

Speralta1981

im cycling on tren and most days about mid day i want to hit the gym again...but scared to hurt my self i tell myself its tren not a super drug...but i really want to know if 2 a days are safe and the proper way of going about it ...any feed back would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

It can be safe as long as you gradually increase the workload. Make sure not to have any extreme increases in weights or training sessions. Some people do train twice per day, and if your body says it is ok, then do it.

Personally, in such a situation I would make one heavy training, and another one dedicated to cardio or with lighter weights in order to keep the joints healthy.

if you train balls to the wall then once a day is ample

if you want to split your workouts in half then do 2X a day

or if you want to do a less intense workout. there really isn't a rule. most guys will split cardio and weight training into different parts of the day so they are more fresh for each

Training twice a day is very effective but you can very easily burn yourself if you do it for long periods of time. It's very demanding on the body, both mentally and physically.

In my opinion, if you are weight training properly, there is no reason to train twice per day. Hit it hard, and then let the recovery process occur.

If you want to go to the gym twice per day, I would do cardio one session and weight training in the other session. That's actually the best way to do it because doing post workout cardio has shown to prevent the hypertrophy response you get from your workout.

If you really want to train twice per day why not split up your sessions? For example if you normally train your back and biceps as a "pull" day just do your back workout in the AM and your biceps in the PM.

Top Bottom