Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Testosterone works?

I'm in the 2nd week of my first Test cycle. I feel like everythings growing even muscles I didnt workout like my upper abs. So I'm thinking how exactly does the process work? Technically, although stupid, you could just feed yourself 4000-5000 calories a day sit on your ass and grow muscle? I'm sure you'd be fat as hell but you still would probably gain some muscle. That's what I'm assuming.

And the second question, the muscles that your target, or work harder, do they actually "soak up" the test or use it to build faster than muscles your not? Or do they grow at the same rate but are just being helped by the breakdown of the fibers?

Without training you wont grow, unless you work a physical job you may put on a little muscle, without calories you wont grow, Test keeps your body in a constant state of anabolism via increased protein synthesis so the muscles trained can recover at an increased rate, it also works on a few other levels but protein synthesis is the most significant..

when you're in an anabolic state ,everything speeds up...the absorbsion of nutrients ,protein ,,etc its like putting a supercharger on a car motor, When you get in that anabolic state and hard training you cannot help but grow. Get 2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight, this should come from shakes and a majority of quality foods,be sure to eat at least 7 serings per day with some protein in each!

Top Bottom