Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how small can steroids make your nuts

hahahah

Speaking of having to push your nut back down into the sack....it happens to me all the time. In fact, if I squat really heavy I have to push it down sometime. It SUCKS! After a little clomid I was ok. (Thank God!)

Mine are like peanuts after ten years of cycling. Frequent sex helps, not to say I get laid a lot, but it keeps the body production somewhat active. I need to try clomid, then maybe they will return to golf balls.

"are you saying that your nuts only shrunk tçfor the next 4 hours after haveing the pellets??? What a bunch of crap!!!
It´s a slow process, it takes a few weeks for your body to realize the excess of androgens on your body in order to give a negative feedback.

I call it Placebo efect..."

Ok, maybe I should clarify that I took it sublingually. But I am serious, I would take two pellets, a half hour to 45 minutes later, in the middle of a work out, I would cut to the washroom to take a piss and I would notice that my nuts were about the size of marbles. Then after I was done, ate my dinner, which was about 4-6hrs later, I would eiter take a leak or jerk off and I would notice that my balls would be a little larger than they were while the workout. No joke, ok maybe not back to 75-80% original size, I don't have a ruler handy when I checked it but I could definitely say that my nuts were bigger than when I was working out. Could it be due that I have a natural low test level? don't know, but I don't know what I have to gain by B.S'n somebody, somebody asked a question and I answered the best to my knowledge.

Top Bottom