Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Should I Cycle 1-AD? (300mg but how many weeks?)

KoRn01ForLife

I received my 3 bottles today, which totals 180 pills. I am going to take the max. recommended dosage of 300mg a day (3 pills) spread out over the course of the day (with food). But how long should my first cycle last?? I have heard between 4-6, 4 being good, 6 being the max. Is 4 weeks long enough?? I have heard that beyond the 4, it starts to reach the point of diminishing returns, but I've also heard that you may misss out on the best gains if you stop after the 4 weeks. These are contradictory ideas, hence my predicament.

I have it worked out that if I do 4 weeks@3 a day, I'll have enough left over for another 4.5 weeks. If I do 5 weeks, I'll have enough left over for 3.5 weeks. And finally, if I do 6 weeks, I will have enough for 2.5 weeks.

BTW: This is my first time using prohormones. I am using them because i have a hard time putting on muscle (I can gain weight but its a lot of fat). I have been working out for over 2 years and I eat sufficiently lots of protein, little to moderate fat, depending on if I'm bulking or not, little simple sugars and other junk, lotsa carbs, especially when bulking. I am 22 in november, I am 5' 7.5" 152 lbs. I am still relatively small. I supplement with creatine, whey, glutamine and currently Primo GH Stak, which I am going to stop soon. (After the 25 days are up). So far I haven't noticed shit from it.

Thanks for your input.

since you already bout it.....
i would say do two 4 week cycles with 6-8 weeks between
you will probably want to get som 6oxo fo rpost cycle

k thank you....is it unreasonable to expect like 10lbs (from the 2 cycles combined)??

i was thinking tribulus for post-cycle is that ok??

IMO trib=crap

10lbs? yes
as long as you have your diet in order and you train hard
i gained 15 my first time, lost 5 for a net of 10

3 a day may be the max dose on the bottle but I personally started with 6 a day for the first week and went to 9 a day for the next 4 weeks, then started to cycle down weeks 6 and 7 by cutting dose in half week 6 and then half again week 7.
Don`t know if you can expect much on 3 day. I put on a total of ten pounds and kept 5 pounds after i went off.
IMHO......... 3 a day is a tease.

I started using 3 a day the first week to see if there was any major side effects. Everything went good so I bumped it up to 6 a day spread out as evenly as I could. I put on about 12 pounds and kept about 7.
General concensus on tribulis is that it is a waste of money.
Go to www.dpsnutrition.net and get 6-OXO for your post cyle.
You might want to consider adding in some saw palmento and milk thistle into your cycle as well. I did and never had any problems with my prostate or liver. JMHO

witchdawg7 said:
I started using 3 a day the first week to see if there was any major side effects.

I had no negative side effects either first cycle. It was great. Got strong, got major pumps and put on size. I loved it and it was legal and over the counter. I went off for almost 2 months and when I started second cycle I had all kinds of side effects. (diahrea, cramps, rashes, flu like symtoms, itchy scalp) I had to stop taking after only 1 week cuz it was so bad. To this day I do not understand why I had such negative reactions on my second cycle.

UPDATE: It has been a week and I am up 4lbs.

I have been taking 300mg a day, eating like it's my fuckin job, and training like crazy since I seem to be recovering like mad. Strength is through the roof (for me). My max squat is up almost 20lbs and my 1RM bench is up 15lbs.

I am positive I am holding extra water but still, 4lbs in 7 days?? Holy fuck!!

I love this shit. Also, as of yet, no sides noticed.

Top Bottom