Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Scary is Tren compared to Test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zk7

Hi,

I take Test E at around 750mg/Week (1 shot per week), I like it that way and sides are non existant and I feel good on it and things are good.
I take 12.5mg Aromasin Every Day to keep Bloat and BP to a minimum.

However, I was thinking of trying Test E + Tren E but I'm afraid of Tren E what toll it would have on Anxiety or Sweating or Mental Attitude.

I like the Test E how it makes me happy and confident. But I read that Tren E can make you feel like shit? I don't want that.

Do you get same happy feeling from Tren E that you get on Test E?
What about Libido? Tren E libido is boosted too?

I would suggest trying Tren Acetate first to see how you tolerate Tren. The acetate has a much shorther half life and will clear your system much faster if you react badly to Tren.

You can expect stuffy nasal passages, sweating, increased aggressivness (pay attention if your girlfriend keeps asking you what is wrong, you are probably acting like an ass), and a lower appetite. I like to run it with Boldenone which increases appetite.

Good luck.

once a week with enanthate esters is pushing it

use tren ace first before enanthate and inject it ED for 5-6 weeks, id adjust to e3d injects on the enanthate, it has to suck dividing 3-4 ccs out, just shoot half of the 750mgs(375) every 3 days

tren a gave me every side there is from tren. tren e, i had no sides at all from 600mg/wk of it.

i ran andropen and tren e for 8 weeks, test @ 825mg/wk, tren e @ 600mg/wk....gained 23 lbs....

zk7 said:
Hi,

I take Test E at around 750mg/Week (1 shot per week), I like it that way and sides are non existant and I feel good on it and things are good.

However, I was thinking of trying Test E + Tren E but I'm afraid of Tren E what toll it would have on Anxiety or Sweating or Mental Attitude.

I like the Test E how it makes me happy and confident. But I read that Tren E can make you feel like shit? I don't want that.

i took test e and tren e last year. little bit of extra anxiety thats about it. it didnt effect me as bad as i thought it would. altered my physique and strength like crazy. also used winny along with it and i know winny and tren are synergistic with each other in many ways so maybe that helped.

zk7 said:
Hi,

if you use TREN correctly you will LOVE it! if you use wrong you will hate it.
since new try TREN ACE 70-100mg EOD and BE SURE to use Testosterone along beside it.

zk7 said:
Hi,

I have the following points (some of them already mentioned):

1) Split up your test dose to twice a week to keep blood levels stable.

2) Try tren A first to see how well u can handle it sides wise

3) Tren can shut u down so have to use test with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom