Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How ro reset password on windows xp to gain access

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
long story short i evicted tresspasser from one of my apts..the times up that he had to claim his belongings so now i get to toss everything out..not sure if hes still in jail or decided to run off but its besides the point.what he did leave though is a laptop i would like to use...

anyone suggest a way to redo everything? also the language is in italian can i change it to english? i cannot get past the windows log in page

reboot and start taping on F8 select safe mode once inside windows go to control panel -users and try to create a new administrator account, is the actual operating system was installed initallian you can't change it, will have to reinstall with XP/Vista CD

awesme bro...got ti all finsihed up today...talk about difficult the language is in italian...couldnt figure out how to ge to safe mode formthe options hahahaha but got it..now im adminstrator and good to go1!!! thanks again

Top Bottom