Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How "Progressive" is Progressive Insurance really?

all insurance is a scam.. well maybe not a scam but at the very least a very shitty investment.

the money you put in you rarely ever get back anyway, so might as well pay as little as possible into it. I have paid on average 1500 a year on the 4 properties i've owned for 10 years. do the math. the only time i ever got money back was to repair a roof for 10K, 1K deductible out of my pocket plus depreciation and a lot of headaches and phone calls. which was a stroke of luck that the adjustor was a dingbat and the roofer convinced him that the entire roof needed repair and not just the 2 leaks. and even with that I'm still in the hole thousands money i put in vs. money i got back. 60K put in .. 10K back. it was a teenie insurance company that paid me btw..

same with car insurance.. been paying since i was 16 on average between 2-3K a year .. never once filed a claim..

so get the cheapest insurance you can get and over the course of your life you will save money. state farm and allstate are the biggest scoundrels of all. they over charge and they aren't that much better than the cheaper insurance companies. in fact in FL allstate was banned from writing policies because they weren't paying out.. they can RENEW, but they no long can write new policies ... so they went and started up other insurance companies ROYAL palm for example. same goons though run the ship, i used them and they kept billing me on a home i sold, and i told them to cancel and refund me my premium.. they claimed i never had a policy with them. so i drove to the allstate agent and handed the bitch the original check that they cashed plus all my documents and finally they cancelled it. they do their best to screw the customer as best they can. so defend these goons all you want and keep throwing your money away.

the point of insurance is to mitigate risk, not get a positive return on your money

Top Bottom