Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Old are you?

What age group do you fall in?

• 15-19

Votes: 36 13.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 98 37.8%
  • 26-30

Votes: 50 19.3%
  • 30-35

Votes: 34 13.1%
  • 35-40

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • 40-45

Votes: 19 7.3%
  • 46 and older

Votes: 8 3.1%

• Total voters
44 going on 20 thats 20" arms when on ha ha. I wish them teen age girls would realize that I'm 44 and stop looking at me like a peice of meat hehehe it fires my wife up when we go out to eat these waitresses come wait on us and they walk up and they wont even look at her to ask what we want to eat and there calling me baby or sweety and come by sqeezing my arms and rubbing my back or winking at me and I'm twice there age but look alot younger.No one ever thinks I'm ..... cant keep saying my age it makes me sickly.

44 going on 20 thats 20" arms when on ha ha. I wish them teen age girls would realize that I'm 44 and stop looking at me like a peice of meat hehehe it fires my wife up when we go out to eat these waitresses come wait on us and they walk up and they wont even look at her to ask what we want to eat and there calling me baby or sweety and come by sqeezing my arms and rubbing my back or winking at me and I'm twice there age but look alot younger.No one ever thinks I'm ..... cant keep saying my age it makes me sickly to think about it.

Top Bottom