Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you poop?

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
I find that i typically drop a bomb in the morning before lunch, right after lunch, and one in the evening. This is the bare minimum though, sometimes I gotta blast a few other times throughout the day. Anyone else spend this much time pooping? I'm talking full loads here too. I eat corn at lunch, and I see nibbletts in bowl at about 10pm.. that's how fast my system is churning stuff out!

It's cleared up now that I'm back to my bulking phase and getting adequate fibre....

.... but during my cutting phases, I sometimes don't go for two weeks at a time. But it got into a nice little pattern where I would go at 11:30am sharp, on Saturday morning. That's it.... once a week, same time.

But oooh.... when I did go, it wasn't pretty.

Ugh, the blood.... so much blood. All over the floor.... running down my legs....

pooping

most of the time i go between 3 to 6 times a day but on a night out i have been known to shit an extra 6 times i think its the alcohol

Top Bottom